Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Holy Hats


Option 1

Option 7

Option 2

Option 8
 
Option 3

Option 9



Option 4

Option 10

Option 5

Option 11
Option 6

Option 12


Part of me is wondering why someone didn't stop them from walking out of the house with those hats.. aaaannndd then the other part is wanting to join in the crazy hat club. Like get a group of girlfriends together and go bar hopping in my totally outrageous hat.. kind of sounds fun.  So wanna play my game of what if's.. Pick a hat and then pick a dress that you would wear with it. {No duplicate choices} All dresses are from Forever 21 clothing store. See below to find out if our choices match..




1 with 8. 2 with 12. 3 with 7. 4 with 10. 5 with 11. 6 with 9. 



1 comment:

  1. This was a really fun post! I'm diggin' the hats. I would do it with a bunch of girlfriends (like you mentioned. We were about 50/50 matching them up.

    ReplyDelete