Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rockstar Tuesday

If you can see this then you are lucky.. I am having blogger trouble. Ugh! Half my content is not showing up and that makes it very difficult to show what I want, do what I want and be in my happy place. {insert frown} I will try to work on this more later but in spite of that I am wishing everyone a great start to the day! That's right, we are turning a negative into a positive. {insert happy face} So people here is my suggestion to start your day out great:

1) Dress up in your favorite outfit. Do your hair and make-up as well. I don't care if you do not step one foot out your door today! Get up and dress up! It sets the mood for the day and I swear it will make you feel great about yourself!

2) If you are leaving your house today, pick your favorite song to jam out to on the way. Keep your windows up or roll them down if you're more daring and sing at the top of your lungs!!! Let it ring ladies! And don't forget to add a few moves along the way and really get into the spirit of things.. but don't wreck! Be a responsible jammer-outer.. totally an Erika vocabulary word. That's how I roll.

3) When reaching your destination take 3 deep breathes. Taking deep breathes helps relax you and after the jam out session you just had it will also help to compose you so you can be the professional woman that one should be at work.

4) Now that you are a professional, composed woman you start your work day. If your boss or colleague starts to get on your nerves just sing the tunes you were jamming out to on the way to work in your head. Every now and then nod and say 'ugh huh' and continue jamming. Remember this is in your head.. I am not responsible if you start singing out loud and they send you to a shrink. I'm just saying.

This is the day to let the music guide you.. enjoy and remember that there are songs that many associate with a period or feeling in their life. Pick one that will uplift you and let your inner singer shine! Welcome to Rockstar Tuesday.. make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment